CBSE Class 10 Science Notes Chapter 2
CBSE Class 10 Science notes Chapter 2
ToppersCBSE is providing best notes for CBSE class 10 Science. Our Science notes class 10 are prepared as per NCERT syllabus. And topics are written as per the exam pattern. So once a student read our Science notes for class 10 then any topic or question will be very easy for that students to learn.
CBSE Class 10 Science Notes Chapter 2. Acids, bases and Salts contains all topics as per NCERT syllabus. We have prepared these notes in such a way that even a weak students can understand the topics in just first reading.
CBSE Class 10 Science Notes Chapter 2- Topics covered
- ACIDS, BASES AND SALTS
- INDICATORS FOR TESTING ACIDS AND BASES
- ACIDS ARE OF TWO TYPES
- PROPERTIES OF ACIDS AND BASES
- REACTION OF ACIDS WITH METALS
- REACTION OF BASES WITH METALS
- REACTION OF ACIDS WITH METAL CARBONATE OR BICARBONATE
- REACTION OF ACIDS WITH BASES
- REACTION OF METALLIC OXIDES WITH ACIDS
- WHAT DO ALL ACIDS HAVE IN COMMON?
- CONCENTRATED AND DILUTE ACIDS
- HOW STRONG ARE ACID OR BASE SOLUTIONS? (pH Scale)
- IMPORTANCE OF pH IN EVERYDAY LIFE
- SOME NATURALLY OCCURRING ACIDS
- FAMILY OF SALTS
- pH OF SALTS
- CHEMICALS FROM COMMON SALT
- COMMON SALT — A RAW MATERIAL FOR CHEMICAL
- SODIUM HYDROXIDE (BY CHLOR- ALKALI PROCESS)
- BLEACHING POWDER (Calcium Oxy chloride)
- BAKING SODA (Sodium hydrogen carbonate)
- WASHING SODA (Na2CO3.10H2O)
- ARE THE CRYSTALS OF SALTS REALLY DRY?
- PLASTER OF PARIS (Calcium sulphate hemihydrate CaSO4.1/2H2 O)
CBSE Class 10 Science Notes Chapter 2.
Acids, Bases and Salts – Demo Pages